Breeze Hospice of Missouri and Illinois is devoted to providing that kind of high quality, highly personalized hospice health care with total regard for the dignity and comfort of those we serve. We pride ourselves on careful attention to the personal, emotional, and spiritual individuality of each patient.
Patients and family members can feel confident about the completeness of our commitment. Breeze Hospice is an innovative concept in the field of hospice – simplifying the picture by coordinating every aspect of the patient’s care and related services. With Breeze Hospice in the picture, family members can renew their attention to daily lives and responsibilities.
Our family of caring and compassionate core services:
- Hospice physician care
- Nurse case management
- Medical-social services
- Chaplain and spiritual counseling
- Bereavement services
- Dietary counseling
- Hospice volunteers
We provide care in the patient’s home, nursing home, assisted living facility or memory care unit.
Additional patient care services:
(As approved by the primary care physician in consultation with the hospice medical director and interdisciplinary team)
- Physical therapy
- Occupational therapy
- Speech-language pathology services
- Awareness and evaluation – We provide open and honest discussion of anticipated loss.
- Preparation – We assist loved ones in understanding death and grief, and developing healthy coping skills.
- Ongoing contact – We provide grief education materials, and stay in touch with patients’ families up to 13 months after bereavement.
- Resources – We provide opportunities for family members to share support and insights with others who have experienced loss.